Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Only v1.56 can be uploaded stably for a long time

by Guest on 2024/01/29 01:07:56 PM    
As of January 2024, only version 1.56 will be able to be uploaded stably and quickly for a long time

I've probably been using fopnu version 1.2 since then, and found that only version 1.56 can upload data to others at the maximum upload bandwidth without shutting down the computer for a long time 24 hours a day, except for version 1.56, the old or new versions can't provide stable upload speeds.

After the launch of version 1.61 of fopnud, I used it until January 20, 2024, every time I hung up for a few days, I turned on the monitor to observe the operation of fopnu, I would find that the upload speed dropped to single digits, and the number of clients uploading the team list would also become very small or blank, I must manually close fopnu and then run it again, the upload speed and the number of people in the upload list can become normal, and then about half an hour or an hour later, the upload speed and the number of people in the upload list will be seriously reduced until it becomes zero.

Hopefully, developers will find out what the problem is.

The hardware configuration of my computer running fopnu is approximate, the processor is amd's athlon II. x2 270, the motherboard is ECS a785gm-m7, the memory is 8GB, the network I use is FTTH, GPON, the maximum download speed is about 50MB/s, and the upload speed is up to 10MB/s.
by Guest on 2024/01/30 06:01:07 AM    
supplement

My PC is using a 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 operating system, and I've tried using Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 after Widnows 7 and found that even with 1.56 version of Fopnu, the upload speed is not stable at the maximum.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server